Tuesday, March 22, 2016

Vaughn’s GetCovered Story: "I’m Into Living as well as Having Health Insurance Will Definitely Help Me Do That."

Vaughn’s GetCovered Story: "I’m Into Living as well as Having Health Insurance Will Definitely Help Me Do That."



Atlanta is a swell urban center to alive inward -- it’s definitely the “up furthermore poppin” expanse to survive inward for the amusement industry. We’ve got Tyler Perry studios, we’ve got Turner, we’ve got CNN, furthermore at that place are Bravo shows every bit well - there’s ever a ruby carpeting or other celebrity event.

So I was excited when I had the hazard before this yr to modify careers furthermore acquire to a world relations firm. But I had to mean outset most the fact that the PR chore didn’t come upwards alongside wellness insurance benefits.

Fortunately, the Health Insurance Marketplace made it possible for me to acquire affordable wellness insurance furthermore bring together the PR agency. I selected a design that costs $80 a month, alongside a taxation credit, through the Marketplace, which is affordable for me.

Without wellness insurance, I would hold been vulnerable to getting ill furthermore non beingness able to hold aid of myself. I’m into living. I’ve got a lot of operate to do, I’ve got a lot of dreams furthermore goals to reach furthermore having wellness insurance volition definitely aid me make that.

And let’s survive honest -- I am a young, African-American human being furthermore if I’m going to survive sexually energetic I take away to protect myself. I acquire a fleshly every year, furthermore I acquire to the Dr. to acquire checked out on National HIV Testing Day.  This is real of import because I would non desire to endanger myself or anybody else.

When I did non hold wellness insurance, it definitely weighed heavy on my centre because I would constantly mean most how if something happened to me, at that place would survive nobody only me to hold aid of myself.

Open enrollment through the Marketplace began Nov 15. If you lot previously signed upwards for coverage through the Marketplace, you lot should render to HealthCare.gov to update your application furthermore compare your options to enroll inward the design that best meets your needs for 2015 coverage. You tin sack review the v Steps to Staying Covered here.

It’s easy, similar signing upwards for Facebook. If you lot tin sack Instagram, if you lot tin sack Tweet, if you lot tin sack Vine, if you lot tin sack Pinterest, so you lot tin sack sign upwards for wellness insurance through the Marketplace. It took me perchance all of x to xv minutes.

But if you lot take away assistance, phone shout upwards 1-800-318-2596 (TTY: 1-855-889-4325), whatever time, whatever day.

Having wellness insurance gives me a sense of pride. I experience similar I’m doing my due diligence every bit anational. It made me experience real proud when I got my insurance card.

I’m ane of the millions who hold signed upwards for wellness insurance, furthermore it feels great.

Vaughn’s GetCovered Story: "I’m Into Living as well as Having Health Insurance Will Definitely Help Me Do That." Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: asdas

 

Top